A curated platform for Designers to meet, discuss & solve problems together
- Microsoft Accelerator
Lavelle Road, Bangalore
- 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
09:30 - 10:00
10:00 - 10:15
10:15 - 10:45
10:45 - 11:15
11:30 - 1:30
WHAT IS DESIGN DAY ?
Design Day is a curated platform for designers to meet up, learn and create something new, on the third Saturday of each month.
Inspired by the many cross-disciplines of Industrial, Communication and Experimental Design, Design Days aim to invigorate healthy discussions & discourse which contributes to building great Design Leaders.
Design Days are structured with three objectives:
- To tell inspiring Design Stories
- To impart great Skill Building Session
- To participate in Design Jams at the end of each meetup.
As of now, Design Day Themes are predefined (as in organizer dependent) but we would like you (our future design leaders!) to mail email@example.com in your suggestions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME ?
- Free dissemination of Design knowledge
- Building a community of Multidisciplinary Designers passionate about employing design methodologies and design thinking in their day-to-day workings
- We welcome sponsors as long as they agree not to pitch their products (unless explicitly invited to do so)
Capacity is limited, so please only RSVP if only YOU are SURE you will be coming. We ask all Design Day registrants to arrive in time so as to maximize Design Day’s value add to their participation.
Disclaimer: We welcome sponsors whole-heartedly as long as they align to the vision
What you hope to gain from DesignDay?