- Microsoft Accelerator
Lavelle Road, Bangalore
- 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
A curated platform for Designers to meet, discuss & solve problems together
09:30 - 10:00
10:00 - 10:15
10:15 - 10:45
10.45 - 11.15
11.15 - 11.30
11:30 - 13:00
WHAT IS DESIGN DAY ?
Design Day (in coordination with Bangalore Designers) is a curated platform for designers to meet up, learn and create something new, on the third Saturday of each month.
Inspired by the many cross-disciplines of Industrial, Communication and Experimental Design, Design Days aim to invigorate healthy discussions & discourse which contributes to building great Design Leaders.
Design Days are structured with three objectives:
- To tell inspiring Design Stories
- To impart great Skill Building Session
- To participate in Design Jams at the end of each meetup.
As of now, Design Day Themes are predefined (as in organizer dependent) but we would like you (our future design leaders!) to mail email@example.com in your suggestions.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME ?
- Free dissemination of Design knowledge
- Building a community of Multidisciplinary Designers passionate about employing design methodologies and design thinking in their day-to-day workings
- We welcome sponsors as long as they agree not to pitch their products (unless explicitly invited to do so)
Capacity is limited, so please only RSVP if only YOU are SURE you will be coming. We ask all Design Day registrants to arrive in time so as to maximize Design Day’s value add to their participation.
Disclaimer: We welcome sponsors whole-heartedly as long as they align to the vision
What you hope to gain from DesignDay?
What kind of Designer do you consider yourself to be?
Would you be interested in contributing to the development of DesignDay as a Volunteer? If so, how do you see yourself adding value to such an initiative?
If you had to design (or redesign) one thing, what would it be? Be as creative as you want, and give us your most creative ideas